Thanks for visiting the
AGREED DIVORCE CLINIC
Our objective is, and has been for over 35 years, to help you get an agreed divorce as simply and inexpensively as possible by using a flat amount for legal fees, which you can see on our page titled OUR PRICES. We even PRICE MATCH if you let us know who has a lower price(see Our Prices page for details). The Agreed Divorce Clinic™ is focused on providing friendly, high-quality legal services without you having to spend hourly fees for attorney's time, provided that both of you have completely agreed to all possible property or debt issues, if any, OR, if you have minor children you have also agreed to all parenting issues on the Agreed Parenting Plan which you can see in our page titled FORMS. We also can prepare your Will, Powers Of Attorney for Health Care and Living Will.
What We Offer Above All Others: NO COURT & CONVENIENCE
1. We will discuss your case with you over the phone without any charge to you. That's our FREE initial consultation. If you have not fully agreed on every issue we will suggest how you can solve the final issues or problem.
2. We can make your agreement to be legally effective immediately so you can begin to live your lives as though you are no longer married after both of you have given notarized signatures on all documents.
3. We only need you to visit our office when your documents are complete and ready to be signed and notarized, but you can come by, by appointment only, if you want to come check us out and meet us personally.
4. You can make a down payment only, if you wish, which will get all of your documents ready for both of your notarized signatures and you can pay off the balance within 4 months before filing the documents with the court. After signing, by law, your signature will expire in 6 months, so you have that time to pay off the balance, unless you will need a longer period of time which can be arranged.
5. The entire process can be partly or entirely done by phone, email, US Mail, Office Visits or your choice of a combination thereof.
6. If needed, we offer a RUSH SERVICE for 48 hour signature ready documents for an additional fee with next day filing with the court.
7. If you find a lower price we will PRICE MATCH and you still will not have to appear in Court. See OUR PRICES page for details.
Other clients have also considered their need for:
WE ALSO PRACTICE IN THE ADDITIONAL AREAS OF:
BUSINESS LAW, CORPORATIONS, CONTRACTS, REAL ESTATE, ADOPTIONS and POWERS OF ATTORNEY
POWERS OF ATTORNEY:
A Power of Attorney is a legal document which appoints an individual, known as an "Attorney-in-Fact", to handle the all of your affairs in the event you are unavailable or unable to handle your own financial and other affairs or Health Care decisions prior to death. A separate Power Of Attorney is required for health care, by Tennessee Statutes.
A Will is a legal declaration by which you names one or more individuals to manage your estate, including all real and personal property and debts and provide for the transfer of property and payment of debts after death.
A Living Will is a document which prevents a hospital from keeping you artificially alive on machines once your Agent under your Power Of Attorney For Health Care is informed by your doctors that your life is no longer viable.